Monday, May 4, 2009

project not exactly 365

i know a part of me will probably regret deviating from the format that i decided on in the beginning of the year. things always seem to look better in a set. and people look for a certain consistency, a style by which to identify the photographer/artist with. of course i use the term photographer/artist loosely. because well, i take photos and i draw, but i won't exactly venture to call myself a photographer or an artist.


but i'm keeping at it, despite being distracted lately. during my month of absence here at the blog, i kept myself busy and picked up a few sports along the way. i've always labeled myself as the one with three left feet, but i'm actually pretty decent. decent enough to enjoy myself. it helps to be grown up enough to walk away from critical voices, of which the loudest is obviously mine.

i wonder what took me so long.

but all is well. yet another change? i think i can deal with that.

2 comments:

Alvin said...

I think part of being an artist is allowing the work and yourself to change as you grow.

That's art to me anyhow. Glad to see 365 is back, I missed it :)

デイドリーマー said...

hellllllo! thanks for your comment :) i haven't been good at updating project 365, but thanks for all your encouraging words. it keeps me going on!